Last month I made the following goals:
Get back on the exercise wagonFAIL, I didn’t even look for the wagon much less get back on it.
- Increase my no spend days to at least 2/week CHECK 🙂 It did require some planning but I did it.
Read 4 booksFAIL, I finished one book, the title I can not recall at this point in time. 😦 Update my blog rollFAIL, although I did start something else, details to follow. Rip 1 box of cds to my external hard driveFAIL, if that had said 1/3 of a box it would have been a win. It is long and tedious “work” ripping cds.
Apparently 5 goals is too much for me to do in a month as this is the … third(?) month I have failed to complete my goals. I think last month I said I was going to do a mid-month check up to keep myself on track. Right now, I can’t say for sure that I did that. But if I did, it clearly did not work. *Big sigh*
Maybe I should title this things I may not be doing next month!!! LOL
- Floss every night (I have started slacking in this department)
- Maintain 2 no spend days per week
- Finish ripping the remaining 2/3 of the box of cds
- Take the pile of clothes to donate to Goodwill
- Reduce the amount of times we eat out to twice a week if we are not on vacation