- I think I am becoming an old biddie. Remember Diva was stuck in the elevator with a friend? Well the friend is 12 and is wearing contact lenses. I think that’s way too young for contacts but I am starting to feel like there are a lot of activities that used to be done later in life that are now being done by younger and younger kids. 😦
- There is a dead squirrel on my balcony … I am not a fan of dead bodies of ANYTHING!! Please feel free to volunteer to come by to remove it. It is half eaten. 😦 I did not discover it and as far as I am concerned it can stay there indefinitely. If ever I needed more reason NOT to go on the balcony this is it.
- I am willing July to be over. All this working out is making me tired. Ok, it’s not the working out but lawd, it is hurting the little muscles I have. I need to learn to go to bed much earlier. My body needs the rest to recover. I am not as young as I once was. 😦
- Having said that, I feel like I am getting stronger. 🙂 It might all be in my head but I can live with that right now.
- Divorce and the celebrity, yes I had to touch on it. I am not going to debate Tom Cruise & Katie Holmes and what went wrong. I couldn’t care less. What I really want to know it how is it possible to file for divorce once day and the divorce be finalized 2 weeks later. That seems like an awfully short amount of time to dissolve a marriage. Is it just a celebrity/New York thing??
July 10, 2012