It’s not secret for the month of July I decided to do Ripped in 30. Some days were harder that others.
Here’s a few things I learned.
- Working out every day is a choice and a lifestyle change for me.
- Once I put my mind to it, I can achieve it.
- I don’t
wantlike to work out in the evenings.
- Mind tricks, I need them. Every morning when I didn’t feel like working out, I would tell myself “It’s JUST 20 minutes” and that was usually enough to get my tail out of bed.
- Public confession, when the just 20 minutes talk wasn’t enough I would remember I would have to confess publicly. 😦
- If that wasn’t motivating enough there is a saying “you never regret the workouts you do” that ALWAYS got me going.
- I am starting to like working out. Usually the most when it’s over!
- I think that by intention alone I should be fitter. Just the fact that I got up every day and worked out should be enough to make all the fat disappear.
- I feel stronger.
- While I don’t love working out I do love the results. I see the beginnings of muscles in my arms and legs. 🙂
- My clothes fit better. No more muffin top. 🙂
- Rest is essential. I feel ready to tackle a new week when I’ve had a day with my feet up.
- There is still more work to be done.
- I can’t quit now so it’s back to week 1 for me tomorrow.