Outside looks like this.
I have some errands to run and that view is not inspiring me at all.
I have to deal with these today.
Any longer and they will be beyond icky. They will turn into either bread or muffins. Leaning towards muffins as I can
force convince my kids to eat them for breakfast in the week.
On my list for today is:
- Finish putting together my Secret Sister package and take photos of it
- Make banana chocolate chip muffins
- Tidy up
- Return library books and pick up what’s waiting in hold
- Make curry chicken & roti for dinner
- Figure out what meals will look like next week
- Pick up Princess’ contacts from Costco & pick up a few things (I will stick to my list!!)
- Watch some of the movies I have borrowed from the library
- Grocery shopping
I think that’s enough for one day.
My plan is to season the chicken and make the dough for the roti before I leave the house.
I am hoping not to be out all day, especially given the rainy weather.