Carla has brought back the great January No/Low Spend & Decluttering Challenge. The challenge is pretty self-explanatory. You can participate in one or both.
Of course I will participate in both as who doesn’t need to declutter and spend less? 😉
For the No/Low Spend part:
- Cash only – no debit or credit
- Stick to my budget – I will be coming up with a weekly amount shortly
- Start another ‘sealed pot’ and really seal it 😉 While I didn’t dip into the last one, I can’t say for sure my kids didn’t help themselves 😦
- One 7 day fiscal fast
- 4 No Spend Days each week
For the Decluttering part:
- Get my dining room back to serving its purpose, it is a hot mess – there will be photo evidence 😦
- Shred the piles of paper around my home
- Declutter my bedroom
- Pare down my closet
I think that should be enough of a challenge for me.
Comments on: "January Challenge" (6)
I am trying to de-clutter my basement. It has stuff from my my mom’s house, who died nearly three years ago. I have had intentions to do this every year, but really want to make it happen this time around.
My condolences. Getting rid of my own stuff is hard. Removing items from a loved one who is no longer with us is torture. Take it 10 items at a time. Slow and steady gets it done every time.
Great challenge choices!! Better get out that crazy glue for your sealed pot! 🙂 lol! Good luck and thanks so much for joining in!
Crazy glue … hmmmmmm why didn’t I think of that before??
i love this! I am going to join in!
Excellent, we will cheer each other on!