Carla has brought back the great January No/Low Spend & Decluttering Challenge. The challenge is pretty self-explanatory. You can participate in one or both.
Of course I will participate in both as who doesn’t need to declutter and spend less? 😉
For the No/Low Spend part:
- Cash only – no debit or credit
- Stick to my budget – I will be coming up with a weekly amount shortly
- Start another ‘sealed pot’ and really seal it 😉 While I didn’t dip into the last one, I can’t say for sure my kids didn’t help themselves 😦
- One 7 day fiscal fast
- 4 No Spend Days each week
For the Decluttering part:
- Get my dining room back to serving its purpose, it is a hot mess – there will be photo evidence 😦
- Shred the piles of paper around my home
- Declutter my bedroom
- Pare down my closet
I think that should be enough of a challenge for me.