Yes I know I am late to the party, but I want to be accountable so here goes.
My goals were:
For the No/Low Spend part:
- Cash only – no debit or credit Pass
- Stick to my budget – I will be coming up with a weekly amount shortly Well … not when I add in the pairs of glasses bought. I was good for 50% of the month
- Start another ‘sealed pot’ and really seal it While I didn’t dip into the last one, I can’t say for sure my kids didn’t help themselves Done
- One 7 day fiscal fast Not quite 7 days, I did I hit 5
- 4 No Spend Days each week Not quite either, but I did have more no spend days that in recent months
For the Decluttering part:
- Get my dining room back to serving its purpose, it is a hot mess – there will be photo evidence Done
- Shred the piles of paper around my home Done
- Declutter my bedroom Not even close
- Pare down my closet Forgot this was on the list 😦
Well I did more than I would have had I had no goals. Say that 3 times fast!! LOL
All in all I am glad I participated. I could have done more but I am okay with what I accomplished. I mean did you see what my dining room used to look like??? That alone was worth it’s weight in sweat.