I think that we should fall back half an hour and leave the time there forever.
I am really missing that lost hour. I woke up after 8 and thought way to early for a Sunday let me go back to sleep. Then I looked at my cable box which is the correct time … 😦 I figured since my eyes opened I should get up.
I was slow-moving for the better part of the morning which made for a great time to read. 🙂
So far what have I accomplished?
I forgot to take a picture before my family got to dinner. (Note to self: change the time on the camera)
Things to do
- Bake more bread Done
- Make chocolate chip cookies Delegated to kids to do tomorrow
- Cook salmon, rice & broccoli for supper Done
- Look into making pine tarts I looked … so I’m counting this as a win 😉
- Make more cheese straws Done
- 4 loads of laundry Did 5
- Clean the bathrooms Delegated to kids
- Vacuum Delegated to kids
- Dust Delegated to kids
- Watch “Where The Wild Things Are” and “Good Deeds” Nope
- Read more of my latest book “Where’d You Go, Bernadette” Done
- Last but not least, work out Not yet, but I will before I go to sleep
I am really enjoying the delegate to kids option!! 🙂
Right now, I am dragging. My body says it’s time to sleep. It’s only 7 pm. 😦