I kept meaning to come on here and write a post but with the great weather, it was not happening.
Let’s see what is new or exciting.
- It’s a long weekend here in Canada. We are celebrating Queen Victoria’s birthday. So Monday is a holiday. WHOO HOO!!!!
- On Friday my boss informed the managing owner that a couple of people were taking Tuesday off. I jumped in and added so we are closing the office. He did not react. In fact he said he knows nothing we should do what we think is best. I voted for taking Tuesday off. Wouldn’t you know I have a telephone meeting at 2 pm but I can call in from home.
- Yesterday I went to Winners and bought myself a new maxi dress and sheets for my new mattress. The new sheets fit!! 🙂 I love dresses. One garment, a complete outfit!! What’s not to love?
- I also went to see my cousin’s new little boy. OMG is he ever cute and a good baby. He did nothing but sleep and eat and … while we were there. Minimal crying. This prompted Diva to ask for a baby sibling. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
- I am going to see Iron Man 3 tomorrow with a gift card. Free movies, sign me up.
Now you are all caught up.