I think I should get this out while it still makes sense. 😉
Let’s have a look back shall we?
- Exercise Monday through Friday Well … I was going good until the last week and a half of the month
- Finish my vision board BAHAHAHAHAHAHA … ahhhhh … no
- Finish my scarf, I’m almost to the halfway point Nope, I did not touch it at all 😦
- Read 2 books Done, I read A Walk Across The Sun and So You Call Yourself A Man. 🙂
- Use only cash and stick to the budget Nope but I screwed it up extra special this month
- 10 no spend days I only had 5 last month
Well my first thought is that it is better than I thought it would be considering I did not review my goals until way past mid-month. Silly me. And then between dress shopping and family visiting … well I forgot all about my goals. 😦
On the financial front, I didn’t do all that I was supposed to so my banking was off, but I sorted out now.
While I didn’t go over budget I can’t say for sure that it is all legit as I didn’t move over my savings at the time when I was supposed to. 😦 So I just put what was left over in.
- Continue to exercise 5 times a week
- Come in under budget
- Finish my vision board
- Finish my scarf
- Read 2 books
- Remove my credit cards and debit cards from my wallet
- 10 no spend days
- Declutter 30 items
I think that’s enough. Now to print this out and post it all over my place. 😉