I must confess I do not even want to look back. July fell in line with June as an ugly month.
No need to delay the inevitable.
- Exercise 5 times a week – Not even close. I worked out twice last month. 😦 Allergy eyes and laziness ran the show last month.
- Come in under budget – I was on a budget!?! LOL Even if we take out my new camera I was still over budget.
- Finish my vision board – Nope
- Finish my scarf – Nope
- Read 2 books – Nope, I started And the Mountains Echoed and The Power of One, but both were due back at the library before I could finish them
- Figure out my travel plans for August and a budget for said travel – Done. Going on my annual trip to Maryland. If some of my friends get their acts together I might also attend a preseason NFL game.
- 10 no spend days – I had 7
- Declutter 30 items – I didn’t, but my girls did manage to get another garbage bag full of stuff out the door
- Go through my girls’ closets and get rid of anything that doesn’t fit or they won’t wear, tally the rest and determine what, if any, items are needed – Not yet. This will be done this month
more consistentlyat least 4 times a week – 21 posts this month 🙂
I wish I had a very good excuse or two as to why my progress this month was crappy. I was unfocused and it shows. 😦
On the money side …
It doesn’t look as bad if I don’t include my camera. LOL Without my camera I am only 8% over. Still not good but much better than 34% over. 😉
Alright on to August. Since I will be away from home for 15+ days I am going to go really easy on the goals
- Paint and re-decorate Diva’s room.
- Declutter 30 items
- Stay on budget
- Clean out my girls’ closets
- 5 no spend days
- Read 2 books
I should have a much much better recap next month.