A quick look back. Since I was on vacation for 12 days I didn’t
focus on remember my goals.
- Paint and re-decorate Diva’s room – Done.
- Declutter 30 items – Done, I have another full garbage bag of “stuff” to go.
- Stay on budget – I would love for this one to be a yes, but that isn’t the case this month.
- Clean out my girls’ closets – Only did Diva’s. Princess claims to have looked at her closet but I am not so sure.
- 5 no spend days – Only managed 4.
- Read 2 books – Nope. I took 2 books away with me and never even took them out of the suitcase. 😦
3/6 I was so close to an overall pass. Still better than last month!! LOL
On the money front, I can’t even say what is really going on. My vacation really just threw stuff for a loop. I am going to say I was over but I can’t say by how much as I haven’t got a clue. 😦 I am so ready for a new month.
On to the next one!
- Go back to meal planning
- Exercise 20 times this month
- Do another cleanse
- Read 2 books
- Track my calories daily
- 10 no spend days
- Declutter 30 items
On top of those goals, I am adding the following for the September’s No/Low Spending Challenge.
- Use only cash, time to pull out my beautiful hexie budget wallet
- Stick to $670 for the month or $22.33/day
I think that’s enough for this month.