Last month …
- Go back to meal planning – Done, but I didn’t always follow the plan
- Exercise 20 times this month – While I worked out 10 days this month, I did a am/pm program so I worked out twice a day so I am counting this as a win!
- Do another cleanse – Done
- Read 2 books – Nope, not even one 😦
- Track my calories daily – Done
- 10 no spend days – Done, 12 days booyah!!!
- Declutter 30 items – Nope, I forgot I was doing this
No/Low Spending Challenge Goals
- Use only cash, time to pull out my beautiful hexie budget wallet – Not all the time. I was 70% good
- Stick to $670 for the month or $22.33/day – Nope, I was over budget by a lot 😦
5/9. To think I was feeling that this month was going to be a good month … Bahahahahahahaha, I was wrong. Good thing there is a whole new month starting so I can try again. 😉
- Exercise 15 times
- Read 2 books
- 15 no spend days
- Stick to $650 for the month
- Shop my freezer
- Continue to meal plan
- Declutter 60 items (gotta make up for last month)
There are some repeaters as I find that when they are not on the list they don’t get done.