I am fairly sure it is safe to say I took my eye off the ball last month.
- Stop eating after 8pm. – Not exactly, I would say I was successful 40-50% of the time.
- Read 3 books – I read The Butler: A Witness to History and When She Woke.
- Pick up an afghan and work on it – I pulled it out if the closet, does that count?
- Shop my freezer – I don’t think I bought any meat last month
- Get back on track with my daily morning and evening reading – Nope
- Continue to workout at least 5 times a week – I worked out 12 times.
Yup, proof I took my eye off the prize. On the financial front I was 1.44% over my monthly budget and I blame that on the creme brulee. 😉 Had I not gone out to dinner with my friend I would have been under budget. Lucky me I get another month to try again! 🙂
- Participate in Carla’s March Take 3 challenge, my 3 things to come
- Work on my afghan, pictures to come
- Daily reading in the morning and evening
- Read 3 books
- Stop eating after 8 pm
I think that’s enough for now. Sadly, I want to snack on something and it’s 9:48 pm. 😦