So I had a long list of things to do on Saturday and here it is Monday. What did I accomplish?
- Finish putting together my Secret Sister package and take photos of it – I have everything, no pictures taken yet and definitely not on its way 😦
- Make banana chocolate chip muffins – Pass, made them yesterday
- Tidy up – Nope
- Return library books and pick up what’s waiting in hold – Done
- Make curry chicken & roti for dinner – Done
- Laundry – Nope
- Figure out what meals will look like next week – Nope
- Pick up Princess’ contacts from Costco & pick up a few things (I will stick to my list!!) – Nope
- Watch some of the movies I have borrowed from the library – Nope
- Grocery shopping – Nope
3.5 out of 10. 😦 Looks like I will have some additional chores this week.
Since I was going to the mall nearest to my Dad’s house on Saturday, I sent a text to my sister to see if she wanted to go with me. Turns out my Step-mom and my sister were around the corner from the mall so they met me for coffee.
As we were catching up at Tim’s, my Dad passed by. What are the odds? He and my brother were just coming from Ikea and stopped in to buy some goodies from the bulk store.
Saturday night I went home cooked the curry chicken and roti and we settled in to watch Once Upon A Time. I love that show. So much so, that I prefer to collect a few episodes on my PVR and watch them back to back instead of watching the show weekly. We watched the first 3 episodes of this season. I can’t wait to see where the story line is going.
On Sunday I met up with a girlfriend I haven’t seen in a couple of years. We spent 5 hours in Milestones. It was great catching up, but all that gabbing hindered anything else I wanted to do.
When I got home, my Mom and sister decided to come for a visit. So I spent some time with them.
By the time they left it was time for me to roll my girls into bed and find my own way there.
It’s funny how the week-end gets away from you sometimes.
After work, if it’s not storming I will go to Costco and pick up the contacts and some groceries.