Another month end. Time is passing far too quickly.
- Exercise 16 times – 22 times!! Whoo hoo!! 20 minutes really is my sweet spot.
- Read 2 books – I read The Dinner and Better Than Good Hair
- 15 no spend days – Only 13, so close. I would have hit it if I didn’t take my sister to do her eyebrows twice. Really need to put her on a schedule that corresponds with a day I am already spending money. 😉
- Shop my freezer – I was doing this!?! LOL I don’t think I did this well at all. 😦
- Finish Christmas shopping by Dec 10 – I was finished on the 12th. Close but not quite.
- Finish putting together the blanket for my BFF – The blanket is put together now I need to sew in all the loose ends.
- Make Apple Pie cookies – No. I was planning to make and take these to my Dad’s for Christmas but I did not take the recipe off the internet so when I lost internet just before Christmas I was SOL.
- Stick to the budget – Not even close. 😦
- Fiscal fast for the first 8 days of January, with the exception of a lunch on Jan 7
- No-Low Spend Challenge
- Exercise 20 times
- Read 2 books
- Give the blanket to my BFF 😉
- Pick up one of the unfinished crochet projects I have
I think that’s enough given the no-low spend challenge is going to keep me on my toes.
I still have to decide on what, if anything, I want to accomplish this year.